If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526.
Blue Ridge Parkway NC By Area
The Blue Ridge Parkway begins in Shenandoah National Park in Virginia and ends near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in North Carolina.
North Carolina Hotels near the Blue Ridge Parkway By Location
Ordered from North to South
Virginia Hotels near Blue Ridge Parkway
- Sparta - Doughton Park, between MP 238.5 and 244.7
- Glade Valley - Cumberland Knob Visitor Center, MP 217.5
- West Jefferson - near MP 261
- Boone - MP 291.9 - 7 miles north of Parkway
- Banner Elk - 18 miles southwest of Boone
- Blowing Rock - Moses Cone Memorial Park, Julian Price Park, MP 294.1
- Grandfather Mountain - MP 305.1
- Linville Falls - Visitor Center, MP 316.4
- Marion - MP 330
- Spruce Pine - Museum of North Carolina Minerals, MP 331
- Black Mountain - 15 miles east of Asheville
- Asheville North - Craggy Gardens Visitor Center, MP 364.6 - 24 miles north of Asheville
- Asheville South - Blue Ridge Parkway Visitor Center, MP 384
- Chimney Rock Park - MP 384.7 - 25 miles southeast of Asheville
- Waynesville - Mount Pisgah, MP 408.6
- Cherokee - Maggie Valley, Waterrock Knob Visitor Center, MP 451.2
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Cherokee Entrance, MP 469
Why Book Here?
- We add no fees.
- Lowest price guarantee
- Pay at hotel in most cases
- If you don't like your hotel,
we'll refund your money.
- Cash rewards + hotel points too
See more reasons
US National Park Service
Hotels near Me
On place pages like this, we order hotels from lowest cost to highest except we list low-rated hotels at the bottom of the page.
Most of our competitors order these same hotels in other ways that make them more money.
To us, motels are smaller lodgings that have rooms you can enter directly from the parking area.
At hotels, on the other hand, you can enter your room only through a hall inside the building.