We value our own privacy, and we genuinely respect yours. So here's what we do and don't do.
- We do not share information about you with anyone other than the hotel where you plan to stay and your credit card company unless we are legally required to do so.
- We send a secure, encrypted version of your charge card information to hotels, but we do not store this information on our computers.
- We do store your name, city, state or province, postal code, country, email address, and phone number when you make a reservation ... so you don't have to re-enter this information the next time you make a reservation.
- If we should sell HotelGuides.com (not in our plans), we will provide you ample opportunity to have your email address and other information removed from our records before we transfer them to the new owner.
- If you should ever have a concern about your privacy on HotelGuides.com, please write us at email@example.com.