HotelGuides' Free Pet Check Service
Hotel pet policies change often. To make sure your pet will be accepted by a hotel,
- call 1-800-916-1392
- or write firstname.lastname@example.org (include hotel name and city)
We will call the hotel for you for free.
You can also check our pet-friendly hotel city guides for the latest info on pet-friendly hotels.
More about Pet-Friendly Hotels
- Some pet-friendly hotels do not charge extra for pets. But many charge either a per stay or per night pet fee. These fees are usually non-refundable.
A deposit, on the other hand, will usually be refunded if your pet does no damage.
HotelGuides provides information about non-refundable pet fees, but not about refundable deposits.
- Some hotels are dog-friendly only. Cats are not allowed.
- Most hotels will expel dogs that bark and disturb other guests.
- Many hotels restrict pets to smoking rooms or to a limited number of "pet rooms."
- All hotels should allow service animals. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, which regulates the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), "People with disabilities who use service animals cannot be charged extra fees, isolated from other patrons, or treated less favorably than other patrons."
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the pet related information in our city guides, as some hotels change their pet policies and fees frequently.
But we will be happy to call a hotel to check its current pet policy. Just call us at 1-800-916-1392.
- To make sure you don't have a problem when you check in, briefly describe your pet or pets in the "Special Requests" box near the bottom of our online reservation form.