The Berkshires are about 2.5 hours west of Boston and three hours north of New York City. Hartford, CT is about an hour to the south.
If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526.
The Berkshires By Area
The Berkshires have a vibrant arts scene as well as numerous hiking trails and other outdoor recreational activities.
Towns are ordered from north to south.
- Williamstown Hotels, Motels - Williamstown Theatre Festival, Hiking, Biking
- North Adams Hotels, Motels - Museums, Hiking, Kayaking
- Pittsfield Hotels, Motels - Museums, Beaches, Hiking
- Lenox Hotels, Motels - Tanglewood, Hiking, Biking
- West Stockbridge Hotels, Motels - Skiing
- Lee Hotels, Motels - Kayaking, Hiking
- Stockbridge Hotels, Motels - Skiing
- Great Barrington Hotels, Motels - Skiing, Hiking
Why Book Here?
- We add no fees.
- Lowest price guarantee
- Pay at hotel in most cases
- If you don't like your hotel,
we'll refund your money.
- Cash rewards + hotel points too
See more reasons
Berkshires Visitors Bureau
Hotels near Me
On place pages like this, we order hotels from lowest cost to highest except we list low-rated hotels at the bottom of the page.
Most of our competitors order these same hotels in other ways that make them more money.
To us, motels are smaller lodgings that have rooms you can enter directly from the parking area.
At hotels, on the other hand, you can enter your room only through a hall inside the building.