Hotels in Wales
Use the search form above to find hotels in Wales quickly ... all discounts displayed, no booking fees, and 90 percent of our rates do not
require advance payment.
- Beware of non-refundable reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them. +Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. If you make a $90 non-refundable reservation instead of a $100 refundable booking, you are betting $90 to win $10. Would you do that in Las Vegas?
- Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. +Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night.
- Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. + When is the latest date and time you can cancel without penalty?
- When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Take a copy with you to the hotel.
- The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences.