St Regis Hotel New York
2 East 55th Street, New York, NY 10022
Check In 1600
Check Out 1200
Rated Very High
Luxury, smoke-free, full-service, Midtown Manhattan hotel
5 blocks from Rockefeller Center
20 floors, 229 rooms and suites
AAA 4 Diamonds, Forbes 5 Stars
No swimming pool
Restaurant - lounge - 24-hour room service
Valet parking only - $90 per night
Not pet friendly
- no pets allowed.
- Jul 2019
Note: This hotel charges a destination fee of $50 per night - includes WiFi.
See nearby restaurants on map.
We have booked
Our prices match this hotel's prices.
And you get cash rewards + hotel points too.
See More Photos
+ on map to see more interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. Click
+ on map to see more restaurants.
1. What times are check-in and check-out at the St Regis Hotel New York?
Check-in starts at 1600. If you're going to arrive late in the evening, call the front desk so they won't think you're a no show and give away your room.
Check-out time is 1200.
2. What if I need a late check-out?
Ask the front desk as soon as you can. Depending on how busy the hotel is, they may approve your request.
Sometimes there may be a fee for checking out late. If you just need a place to keep your bags before you depart, most hotels will store them for you for free or a small fee.
3. Are pets allowed at the St Regis Hotel New York?
4. Does the St Regis Hotel New York have smoking rooms?
5. Does the St Regis Hotel New York have on-site parking?
Yes, this property has valet parking.
6. Does the St Regis Hotel New York have truck parking?
7. Does the St Regis Hotel New York have a swimming pool?
Select check-in date
Select check-out date