WoodSpring Suites Hobbs
5100 North Lovington Highway, Hobbs, NM 88240
Check In 15 00
Check Out 11 00
Rated Very High
Budget, all-suite, extended-stay hotel
Near University of Southwest
Also near Lea County Event Center
4 floors, 124 studio suites
Some smoking suites
No swimming pool
Kitchen in every suite
Pet friendly hotel
- allows up to medium-sized dogs only, 2 dogs per suite - no aggressive dog breeds allowed - $60 pet fee for each dog for 1st night - $10 fee for each dog for each night thereafter.
- Oct 2020
Note: Some WoodSpring Suites charge a weekly rate, even if you stay just one night.
See nearby restaurants on map.
We have booked
Our prices match this hotel's prices.
And you get cash rewards + hotel points too.
See More Photos
+ on map to see more interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. Click
+ on map to see more restaurants.
1. What times are check-in and check-out at the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs?
Check-in starts at 15 00. If you're going to arrive late in the evening, call the front desk so they won't think you're a no show and give away your room.
Check-out time is 11 00.
2. What if I need a late check-out?
Ask the front desk as soon as you can. Depending on how busy the hotel is, they may approve your request.
Sometimes there may be a fee for checking out late. If you just need a place to keep your bags before you depart, most hotels will store them for you for free or a small fee.
3. Are pets allowed at the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs?
4. Does the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs have smoking rooms?
Yes, this property does allow smoking in some rooms.
5. Does the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs have on-site parking?
Yes, there is free parking on site.
6. Does the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs have truck parking?
7. Does the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs have a swimming pool?
Select check-in date
Select check-out date