| Nearby Attractions
| Nearby Hotels
| Nearby Cities
Econo Lodge Hagerstown
900 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD 21740
| Check In||15 00
Most Recent HotelGuides Reviews
We have booked 5,000,000+
Our prices match this hotel's prices.
But our satisfaction guarantee
And you get cash rewards + hotel points too.
"The room wasn't ready when we arrived well after 3 PM. The hallways reeked of marijuana smoke. We decided not to stay and don't recommend this hotel.2022-06-29"More >
See More Photos
1. What times are check-in and check-out at the Econo Lodge Hagerstown?
Check-in starts at 15 00. If you're going to arrive late in the evening, call the front desk so they won't think you're a no show and give away your room.
Check-out time is 11 00.
2. What if I need a late check-out?
Ask the front desk as soon as you can. Depending on how busy the hotel is, they may approve your request.
Sometimes there may be a fee for checking out late. If you just need a place to keep your bags before you depart, most hotels will store them for you for free or a small fee.
3. Are pets allowed at the Econo Lodge Hagerstown?
4. Does the Econo Lodge Hagerstown have smoking rooms?
5. Does the Econo Lodge Hagerstown have on-site parking?
Yes, there is free parking on site.
6. Does the Econo Lodge Hagerstown have truck parking?
7. Does the Econo Lodge Hagerstown have a swimming pool?
- Dual Highway Hagerstown - 0.6 mile south
- Maryland Theatre - 1.0 mile west
- Meritus Medical Center - 1.4 miles SE
- Valley Mall Hagerstown - 3.6 miles west
- I-81 at Halfway Blvd, Exit 5 - 3.8 miles west
- I-81 at Maugans Avenue, Exit 9 - 4.0 miles NW
- I-70 at I-81, Exit 26 - 4.6 miles west
- Hagerstown Airport HGR - 4.8 miles north
- Mason Dixon Dragway - 6 miles SE
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Park Williamsport Visitors Center - 7 miles west
- Hagerstown Speedway - 8 miles west
- Greenbrier State Park - 8 miles SE
- Antietam National Battlefield - 12 miles south
- Catoctin Mountain Park - 13 miles east
- Cunningham Falls State Park - 14 miles east
- Whitetail - 14 miles NW
- Shepherd University - 15 miles south
- Fort Frederick State Park - 16 miles west
- Martinsburg VA Medical Center - 19 miles SW
- Mount St Mary's University - 19 miles east
- Ski Liberty - 19 miles NE
- I-81, Exits 14, 16, & 17 - 20 miles north
- I-81, Exits 12, 13, & 16 - 20 miles SW
- Fort Detrick Frederick MD - 20 miles SE
- Hood College - 21 miles SE
- Downtown Frederick - 22 miles SE
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park - 22 miles south
- Ceresville Mansion - 22 miles SE
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Park Brunswick Visitor Center - 23 miles south
- I-70 at MD 85, Exit 54 - 23 miles SE
- Jefferson County Fairgrounds - 23 miles SW
- Buckeystown Pike Frederick - 24 miles SE
- Monocacy National Battlefield - 24 miles SE
- Allstar Events Complex - 25 miles east
- Charles Town Races and Slots - 25 miles south
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park Hancock Visitor Center - 25 miles west
- Eisenhower National Historic Site - 26 miles NE
- Cowans Gap State Park - 27 miles NW
- Gettysburg National Military Park - 28 miles NE
- Downtown Gettysburg - 28 miles NE
Halfway, MD Hotels
3.2 miles west
Williamsport, MD Hotels
7 miles SW
Waynesboro, MD Hotels
11 miles NE
Greencastle, MD Hotels
11 miles north
Falling Waters, MD Hotels
11 miles SW
Clear Spring, MD Hotels
12 miles west
Shepherdstown, MD Hotels
15 miles south
Middletown, MD Hotels
16 miles SE
Big Pool, MD Hotels
16 miles west
Thurmont, MD Hotels
16 miles east