Yosemite National Park is located in eastern California near the border with Nevada. It is approximately 1189 square miles and includes part of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
Yosemite National Park Entrances and Lodging
- Yosemite Village
Lodging located inside Yosemite National Park
- Yosemite National Park South Entrance
South Entrance - CA 41 Fish Camp, Bass Lake, Oakhurst, Ahwahnee
- Yosemite National Park Arch Rock Entrance
Southwest Entrance - CA 140 El Portal, Mariposa
- Yosemite National Park Big Oak Flat Entrance
West Entrance - CA 120 Groveland
- Yosemite National Park Hetch Hetchy Entrance
Northwest Entrance - Hetch Hetchy Road Mather
- Yosemite National Park Tioga Pass Entrance
East Entrance - CA 120 Lee Vining, June Lake, Brigeport, Mammoth Lakes
- Fresno Airport Hotels
Nearest major airport to Yosemite, 64 miles to the Park's South Entrance
- Hotels between Yosemite and Fresno
Located on CA 41
- Hotels between Yosemite and San Francisco
Located on CA 120, I-205, and I-580
Why Book Here?
- No fees
- Lowest price guarantee
- Pay at hotel in most cases
- If you don't like your hotel,
we'll refund your money.
- Cash rewards + hotel points too
See more reasons
Yosemite National Park
Map of Yosemite National Park Hotels
On place pages like this, we order hotels from lowest cost to highest except we list low-rated hotels at the bottom of the page.
Most of our competitors order these same hotels in other ways that make them more money.
To us, motels are smaller lodgings that have rooms you can enter directly from the parking area.
At hotels, on the other hand, you can enter your room only through a hall inside the building.