> Our Lowest Rate Guarantee
Our Lowest Rate Guarantee
This guarantee is as simple and straightforward as we can make it. Here's how it works:
- You make a reservation through HotelGuides.com.
- If within 24 hours, you find a lower, comparable rate at another website, we will pay you the difference plus $10.
We must be able to verify the lower rate by visiting a competing website.
The reason for the 24-hour limit is that hotel rates, including ours, change daily. Sometimes they go up, sometimes they go down.
- Comparable rates are for
- the same check-in and check-out dates
- the same type room
- the same type rate AAA, corporate, government, etc.
- If the other website charges a booking fee, please add it to their rate. We do not charge booking fees.
- If you find a comparable lower rate at another website, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Address of the other website
- The other website's comparable nightly rate
- Confirmation number for your HotelGuides reservation
- When we receive your message, we will confirm the lower rate and quickly send you a check.
When you arrive at your hotel, you may find that its "walk-in" rate for that night is lower than both our rate and the hotel's own website rate. This is because hotels sometimes lower their prices at the last minute in hopes that they won't be stuck with vacant rooms that earn no income.
You can gamble on getting a low "walk-in" rate, but if the hotel where you want to stay is full, you may end up sleeping in your car.